There are two types of Hyperpigmentation (pigmentation). Passive pigmentation is from internal sources, change in hormones, medication, drug use, stress etc. This is the more difficult form of pigmentation to treat, but not impossible.
Inflammatory pigmentation from external sources such as, sun product incompatibility, excessive cuticle build up, genetic and ethnic factors, squeezing pimples and perfume allergies. As long as the client does not repeat any of the inflammatory causes, the pigmentation should not reappear.
Treatments would be based on the course of the hyper-pigmentation, but any of the following would be used: DMK Skin Revision, Laser or combination of both, Initial consultation with patch tests and Home Prescription.
View more before and afters in our gallery.
Our Danne Harley Street Clinic provides treatments for hyperpigmentation (pigmentation) throughout London, Berkshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Middlesex and Surrey. Call 020 7291 4449 for more information.
- Select Treatment
- Accent Radio Frequency
- Legato Pixel RF
- Acne – Danne or Combination
- Acne Treatment – Laser/IP
- Advanced Cosmetic Procedures
- Anti-aging Treatments
- Beau Visage Skin Analysis
- Body Treatments
- Electro-Magnetic Wave Therapy
- Fine Lines, Wrinkles – Fillers & Botox
- Hair Removal For Downy Hair
- Hair Removal – Electrolysis
- Hair Removal – Laser/IPL
- Treatments for Men
- Skin Rejuvenation – Laser/IPL
- Thread Vein Removal – Laser/IPL
- Treatments For Stress