- Select Treatment
- Accent Radio Frequency
- Legato Pixel RF
- Acne - Danne or Combination
- Acne Treatment - Laser/IP
- Advanced Cosmetic Procedures
- Anti-aging Treatments
- Beau Visage Skin Analysis
- Body Treatments
- Electro-Magnetic Wave Therapy
- Fine Lines, Wrinkles - Fillers & Botox
- Hair Removal For Downy Hair
- Hair Removal - Electrolysis
- Hair Removal - Laser/IPL
- Treatments for Men
- Skin Rejuvenation - Laser/IPL
- Thread Vein Removal - Laser/IPL
- Treatments For Stress
Milia may be found anywhere on the face (such as the cheeks, eyelids, jaw, neck and forehead). They are the primary lesions of acne. The cells tend to clump up or stick together making the process of follicular secretions even more difficult and this mass or impaction is known as a micro-comedone.
In the beginning stages, the impaction is invisible because it is deep down in the follicle. As the impaction grows it becomes visible and looks like a small white seed just under the skin, at this point it is called a Milia.
Our DMK Advanced Harley Street Skin Clinic provides Milia Removal treatments throughout London, Berkshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Middlesex and Surrey. Call 020 7291 4449 for more information.