Rosacea is not a condition that will heal by itself and if left untreated will progressively worsen. It can have devastating psychological and social effect, in addition to its unpleasant physical appearance.
Rosacea is a vascular disorder that exhibits visible changes and reactions on and within the skin, such as:
- Redness on cheeks, nose, forehead and chin
- Small blisters
- Red bumps
- Heat wheals
- Watery, itchy eyes
- Enlarged pores
- Bulbous nose
It is believed that a small mite called Demodex Folliculorum that lives in the hair follicle is the prime cause of rosacea. It can clog the oil glands and enter the capillary network. Another possible cause is a bacterium called Helicobacter Pylori, it infects the lining of the stomach and duodenum.
Genetic links can be asthma, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Treatments are usually very successful; the Practitioner will use a combination of treatments over several months, as gaps in between the treatments are needed.
View more before and afters in our gallery.
Our Danne Harley Street Clinic provides Rosacea treatments throughout London, Berkshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Middlesex and Surrey. Call 020 7291 4449 for more information.
- Select Treatment
- Accent Radio Frequency
- Legato Pixel RF
- Acne – Danne or Combination
- Acne Treatment – Laser/IP
- Advanced Cosmetic Procedures
- Anti-aging Treatments
- Beau Visage Skin Analysis
- Body Treatments
- Electro-Magnetic Wave Therapy
- Fine Lines, Wrinkles – Fillers & Botox
- Hair Removal For Downy Hair
- Hair Removal – Electrolysis
- Hair Removal – Laser/IPL
- Treatments for Men
- Skin Rejuvenation – Laser/IPL
- Thread Vein Removal – Laser/IPL
- Treatments For Stress