- Select Treatment
- Accent Radio Frequency
- Legato Pixel RF
- Acne - Danné or Combination
- Acne Treatment - Laser/IP
- Advanced Cosmetic Procedures
- Anti-aging Treatments
- Beau Visage Skin Analysis
- Body Treatments
- Electro-Magnetic Wave Therapy
- Fine Lines, Wrinkles - Fillers & Botox
- Hair Removal For Downy Hair
- Hair Removal - Electrolysis
- Hair Removal - Laser/IPL
- Treatments for Men
- Skin Rejuvenation - Laser/IPL
- Thread Vein Removal - Laser/IPL
- Treatments For Stress
The forming of scars, whether they are caused by accident, acne or surgery, is unpredictable. The way a scar develops depends as much on how a client’s body heals as it does on the original injury. For example the variable factors are:
- Size and depth of the wound
- Blood supply to the area
- Thickness and colour of the skin (including ethnic aspects)
- Direction of the scar on the skin (across or with the “grain” of the skin)
Scars can be treated, however it takes time.
After a thorough skin diagnosis, a treatment program will be established according to the type of scar tissue, and the client’s genetic colouring. Scar revision will always require a combination of the Danné resurfacing procedures and will take time. The treatments may include Six Layer Peel, Alkaline, Prozyme and Enzymes and Laser for rejuvenation.
The correct protocols will be advised and the correct Home Prescription. Each treatment will be progressive and each treatment will be different.
View more before and afters in our gallery.
Our Danne Harley Street Clinic provides scarring treatments throughout London, Berkshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Middlesex and Surrey. Call 020 7291 4449 for more information.